Signature Communications: Junior Graphic Designer (Freelance) Philadelphia, United States
Graphic Designer is needed in Philadelphia, United States.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Client: Signature Communications, Inc.
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Contract: Part-time, Contract
We’re searching for an entry-junior level Graphic Designer with a creative and detailed eye to handle design and production of both print and digital projects for B2B and B2C clients. You’ll collaborate with Art Directors, Project Managers and clients to bring projects to completion. Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office and basic working knowledge of WordPress, HTML and CSS on a Mac platform is required. The ability to handle multiple design and production projects from start to finish in a fast-paced environment is essential, along with the knowledge of print and digital file preparation. This is a freelance position Tuesday-Thursday in-office but could lead to a full-time permanent position.
- 1 - 3 years agency or corporate experience
- BFA degree in Graphic Design from an accredited university
- Strong design and typography skills
- Advanced knowledge in Adobe CC specifically InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Experience working in HTML / CSS and WordPress
- Experience creating graphics for web, email, and social media
- Expert at preparing and pre-flighting print files
- Ability to edit, retouch, and color correct images
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Signature Communications is an award-winning and forward-thinking marketing communications company dedicated to providing clients with high-level creative strategy and execution.
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Graphic Designer roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.