Resource Management Associates: IT Azure .Net Developer (GA38) Atlanta, United States
Developer is needed in Atlanta, United States.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Client: Resource Management Associates LLC.
Location: Atlanta, GA
Contract: Temporary, Full-time, Contract
• Develop and architect new and modernize existing applications into cloud native (microservices) architecture patterns
• Maintain existing legacy applications built using Angular 8/10, C#, .NET core, MVC, ASP.NET, REST API, OAuth2.0, JWT
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, Enhance and Support new and existing applications on Angular 8/10, C#, .NET core, MVC, ASP.NET, ASP.NET webforms, OAuth2.0, JWT, jQuery, REST API, Web API, Web services, LINQ and Entity Framework, HTML5/CSS, OOD & Design Patterns, Windows services, Unit Testing Frameworks, SQL Server, and Oracle
- Responsible for writing complex SQL queries and develop stored procedures and functions in SQL Server and in an Oracle environment.
- Perform code reviews and conduct unit testing.
- Responsible for leading a team and or working as a solutions architect.
- Will be responsible for the maintenance and support of existing applications.
- Must have excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- $82.24 per hourSchedule:
- Web Application Development: 5 years (Preferred)
- Angular 2\5\8\10 Web Development: 5 years (Preferred)
- Developing Web REST APIs Using .Net Core: 5 years (Preferred)
- ASP.Net with C#: 5 years (Preferred)
- SQL, Procedures. Triggers, Functions: 5 years (Preferred)
- UI Development Using Bootstrap & CSS Style: 5 years (Preferred)
- Developing Azure App Services and Azure functions: 3 years (Preferred)
- Azure logic Apps Azure Storage: 3 years (Preferred)
- Azure Active Directory (AD): 3 years (Preferred)
- .NET Core, Entity Framework: 3 years (Preferred)
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Developer roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.