NuLEAP: Sr BI ETL Developer (Temp) Maryland Heights, United States
Developer is needed in Maryland Heights, United States.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Client: NuLEAP LLC
Location: Maryland Heights, MO
Contract: Temporary, Full-time, Contract
Duties and Responsibilities
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience
- Participate in active discussions with team members and users to understand business requirements
- Work closely with IT, Architecture, Business Analysts and Report Developers to achieve business objectives
- Design, develop, implement, and support new and existing data integration jobs using Teradata Stored Procedures
- Understand and Implement best practice solutions per development standards
- Produce Ad Hoc Reports to answer business questions quickly and thoroughly
- Develop technology documentation to support production deployments as well as ongoing maintenance of reporting and data solutions
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve data quality and performance issues
- Communicate complex topics and analyses to non-technical business personnel
- Provide accurate level of effort estimates for data integration development to management
- Perform other duties as requested
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and straightforward manner
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management and company personnel
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems while working under pressure
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Ability to show judgment and initiative and to accomplish job duties
- Ability to work with others to resolve problems, handle requests or situations
- Ability to perform detailed business analysis and design
- Ability to transform business requirements into a technical solution.
- Knowledge of different ETL design and development methodologies.
- In-depth knowledge of SQL and Stored Procedures
- In-depth understanding of BI/DW architecture and concepts
- In-depth understanding of how data governance plays a role in BI
- In-depth understanding of how multiple data sources can be consolidated together to produce BI Solutions
Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Information Technology or business related field, or equivalent experience
Work Experience And Number Of Years
- SQL Query Design in large-scale data warehouse environments - 4+
- Data integration development using ELT methodology - 4+
- Data collection and database/report design - 4+
- Work experience in delivering IT/BI solutions - 4+
Preferred Related Work Experience and Number of Years
- Experience with Teradata and/or other MPP data warehouse platforms
- Experience working with Telecom/Cable MSO data and applications.
- Experience working with MicroStrategy, Tableau
- Experience working with ETL workflow and scheduling applications. (Informatica, One Automation, UC4, Composite)
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Developer roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.