Activision Blizzard: Product Manager - Diablo Immortal (Contract) Irvine, United States
Project Manager is needed in Irvine, United States.
This job was crawled from the web.
Client: Activision Blizzard
Location: Irvine, CA
Contract: Project Based Contract
Your Mission Diablo Immortal at Blizzard is on a quest to find an experienced Product Manager (Contract), who understands and cares about player engagement. This person will help to create the best mobile game experiences in the world for both new and current Diablo Immortal players. This person has a sharp sense of the mobile gaming market as well as a huge well of empathy for players because they are players themselves. This role is anticipated to be a hybrid work position, with some work on-site and some work-from-home.
What you bring to the table
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Drive commercial success and player engagement by forming hypotheses, setting KPI targets, analyzing product performance and iterating the feature design
- Drive the design and implementation of new features to improve target KPIs, with the ability of innovating and/or learning from established best practices.
- Become an expert on Diablo Immortal and the competitive landscape of F2P MMORPG, so that you have a deep understanding of our players’ motivations and desires from a global perspective
- Provide valuable insights on LiveOps performance and apply LiveOps strategies that deliver high-performant retention and monetization metrics
- Conduct rigorous testing, post-mortem analysis, and player/competitor research to continuously optimize business planning and execution
- Work with game team and commercial leadership to lead and iterate upon the game’s business strategy to build a cohesive product roadmap
- Write clear and actionable product specifications, and effectively communicate ideas to the team for implementation
- Lead the analysis of game data to draw actionable learnings and provide valuable insights
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Management, ideally in mobile game monetization, or engagement, technology, or entertainment industry
- Demonstrated analytical skills, with a focus on data-driven decision making
- Passionate, self-motivated, and driven to create and execute great ideas cross-functionally
- Able to operate in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment and find creative ways to get things done
- Demonstrated communication, collaboration, and organizational abilities Extra Points
- Business, quantitative, technical, or design degree a plus
- Love for games and creating fun & compelling player experiences
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Project Manager roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.