AdHoc Studio: UI/UX Artist (Remote)
This job has been crawled from the web.
Client: AdHoc Studio
Who We Are
AdHoc Studio is a diverse team of developers driven by a pursuit of excellence in storytelling. Our DNA is made up of former employees of Telltale Games, Night School Studio and Ubisoft having written and directed such games as Tales From the Borderlands, The Wolf Among Us, The Walking Dead, and Minecraft: Story Mode. We draw inspiration from all forms of media and pride ourselves on our distinctive approach to interactive narrative in games. Our goal is to create resonant experiences that put the player in charge of the story, giving them agency where most games take it away.
What We Need
We are looking for an UI/UX Artist to design and implement UI artwork for an internal narrative game. You will execute on the look and user experience of UI for all game mechanics, fonts, menus, and animated logos. You can prototype, test, and implement UI game elements and systems within the Unreal game engine, and you are comfortable using tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and/or After Effects.
- Conceptualize, develop, and execute UI design on deadline
- Work with game designers and engineers to translate design specs into wireframes/mockups/prototypes that communicate the game design goals
- Collaborate with the Art Director to create art in the style of the rest of the game
- Implement game ready assets
- Revise work according to critique, iteration and stakeholder feedback
- Portfolio with examples of UI art for games
- Strong visual skills and understanding of layout, color, visual hierarchy, and typography
- Experience with Photoshop and/or Illustrator
- Experience with creating fast mock-ups and/or prototypes
- Writes clear, concise and accurate technical documentation and email communication, with the ability to summarize complex topics
- Positive and self-driven attitude with the ability to participate in a collaborative environment
How to Apply:
Please apply with your resume and cover letter.
- Examples of personal and professional UI artwork
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law.
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for UI Designer roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.