MF Productions: Assistant Marketing Manager (PT/Remote) United States
Digital Marketer is needed in United States.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Client: MF Productions LLC
Contract: Contractor, Part Time
We are looking for a driven, self-starting Assistant Marketing Manager who excels in communication, attention to detail, and online troubleshooting/navigation.
You will be responsible for handling a variety of tasks that range from email marketing, social media marketing, online platform troubleshooting, delegation, email communication, and research.
The Assistant Marketing Manager runs the behind the scenes for the majority of our clients’ marketing platforms. You are responsible for troubleshooting a multitude of problems as they come in and must be able to think critically and professionally while doing so. The ideal candidate will thrive in an independent fast-paced work environment, have strong attention to detail, and love working with different types of businesses!
- Completes projects ranging from, but not limited to email marketing setup, email marketing and social media strategy, simple canva edits, simple website edits.
- Communicates with project managers and ensures all project questions are resolved and projects are completed.
- Email clients as needed regarding project completion and next steps.
- Quickly addresses time-sensitive issues and resolves or elevates as needed.
This position is for Monkey VA, a subsidiary of MF Productions LLC. Monkey VA is a fast-growing virtual assistance company with a mission to empower our clients in the digital space and provide small businesses with high-quality admin services. Our clients are experts in their fields and we are dedicated to helping them show this to their customers and clients. We work with a variety of clients who are based across the United States.
- Great communication skills required; Ability to effectively respond to questions from clients, contractors, coworkers, and supervisors in English
- Ability to think strategically and conceptualize creatively
- Strong ability to communicate feedback to other supervisors in a way that is explicit, professional, and contributes to collective growth.
- Ability to troubleshoot and work with clients’ needs on your feet. Continually raise the bar on creativity, finding fresh solutions that help our clients move forward faster.
- Experience in Active Campaign, ThriveCart, Klaviyo, and Mailchimp is required.
- Comfortably jump from project to project efficiently and effectively.
- Familiarity with Microsoft, Google Suite, Calendly, Zoom, and Working knowledge of spreadsheet and word-processing program is a must.
- Excellent multitasking, time management, and organizational skills
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Must have a computer and reliable internet connection
Compensation/Job Specific Details:
This is a contracted position at 20 hours per week. Pay is between $1290/month - $1892/month depending on experience.
Pay: $1,290.00 - $1,892.00 per month
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Digital Marketer roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.