Penn State University: Web Designer - Holmes (Remote) United States
Web Designer is needed in United States.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Client: Penn State University
Location: United States (Remote)
Contract: Part Time
JOB DESCRIPTION AND POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
The Department of Geography in the College of Earth and Mineral Sciences is seeking a part-time web designer to work remotely. The successful candidate will work with Dr. Louisa Holmes on a range of web and graphic design tasks.
Duties will include:
- Consulting with Dr. Holmes to understand visual concepts and end-user needs to develop a strategy for building websites.
- Designing attractive websites and web pages in WordPress that are intuitive, functional, and visually appealing.
- Optimize websites for speed, performance, and search engine optimization (SEO) best practices.
- Search for stock images and create captivating recruitment ads for Facebook and Instagram.
- WordPress experience
- Proficiency in front-end web development technologies such as HTML5
- Proven understanding of web design fundamentals and UI design for websites
- Excellent attention to detail and a keen eye for design aesthetics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Graphic design/Meta Ads Manager experience a plus
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Web Designer roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.