Coalition Technologies: Graphic Designer - ADVERTISING Los Angeles, United States
Graphic Designer is needed in Los Angeles, United States.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Client: Coalition Technologies
Location: Los Angeles, United States
Contract: Part Time
- The most competitive profit-sharing bonus plan in the industry, paying up to 50% of company profits to full-time employees each month!
- A highly competitive Paid Time Off plan, promoting quality work-life balance.
- Subsidized gym memberships to help team members feel their best.
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance packages for all US-based team members.
- International Health Insurance Reimbursement Program for all international team members, a benefit unique to Coalition.
- Device upgrade and learning reimbursement programs.
- Motivating career development plans with clearly defined goals and rewards.
- Additional job-specific incentives and bonuses.
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Total mastery of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- A passion for design, branding, marketing, advertising, and online content creation
- A general understanding of social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Tik Tok, Pinterest, Tumblr, and LinkedIn
- A desire to continue learning and to keep up with the design industry
- An awesome portfolio showcasing experience in designing ad banners, marketing emails, social media posts, and logos (infographics, slide presentations, and print designs are also welcome)
- Knowledge of the Google Ads and Facebook Ads platforms (highly preferred)
- Knowledge of Klaviyo and Mailchimp (preferred)
- Experience with project tools such as Basecamp, QuickBooks, and Google Docs (preferred)
- Bonus points for familiarity with video editing and motion graphics software such as Adobe Premiere and After Effects
- Bonus points for illustration or traditional drawing skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Professional experience working with advertising agencies or in digital marketing (preferred)
- A degree in design, advertising, marketing, or a related field (preferred)
- The ability to perform well under pressure and under short deadlines
- Experience presenting materials to clients professionally
- The availability to work 40 hours per week from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm Pacific Standard Time, Monday to Friday
- A reliable workstation with a fast computer, microphone and speakers, and reliable internet and power.
YOUR DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Designing both static and animated banners for ad campaigns
- Designing emails for email marketing campaigns
- Designing posts and other images for social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Designing unique logos and brand guides from scratch
- Drawing vector icons and illustrations
- Designing print material such as brochures, letterheads and business cards
- Designing website mockups and related graphics for both desktop and mobile to support the web design team when needed
- Participating in client meetings and working with our Digital Producers to strategize achievement of client goals through creative but clear and effective design
- Collaborating with our copywriters, PPC team, and other teams to establish the vision of the project, come up with creative concepts, and analyze tradeoffs between visual appeal and performance needs
- Preparing well organized design files
- Ensuring that projects are completed on schedule while effectively applying our methodology and following quality standards
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Graphic Designer roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.