Advanced Systems Group LLC: Motion Graphics Specialist (Temporary) United States
Motion Graphic Designer is needed in United States.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Client: Advanced Systems Group LLC
Contract: Full Time, Temporary
We are looking for:
ASG is seeking a technically-minded Motion Graphic Designer / Editor to join our team. We are looking for creative excellence in motion graphics and editing and someone who works well with others as this is a client-facing position. This individual must be able to take creative feedback well and be able to collaborate well with like-minded creatives. This is a short-term contract engagement with benefits and the potential for an extension. Bay Area preferred but can be remote in the United States and aligns with working hours in the U.S. Pacific time zone.
- Develop a cohesive narrative through visual graphics and motion
- Demonstrate the ability to create graphic elements as needed
- Produce assets that are both strategically and creatively exceptional
- Collaborate well with others on the creative team and with clients
- Ability to edit videos when needed
- Manage priorities and workload effectively to meet expectations and deadlines
- Set accurate estimates on delivery expectations and send status updates to key stakeholders
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum of 3-4 years of post-production experience
- High proficiency in motion graphics with After Effects, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Strong skill set in editing using Adobe Premiere
- Knowledge in storytelling/narrative structure, pacing, graphics, music, shot selection and all key aspects of audio visual content
- Ability to juggle multiple projects through all phases of production with strong organizational skills
- Demonstrate excellent creative instincts/judgment and take creative feedback well
- Excellent communicator and works well with others
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Motion Graphic Designer roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.