Vaco: Cloud Platform Developer (Python/ 8M FTC) United States
Developer is needed in United States.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Location: Remote within United States
Contract: Contractor, 8 Months FTC
- 7+ years of software engineering, including strong Python skills, using object-oriented design. Must have recent Python experience on latest versions 3.9+.
- Cloud services development experience using AWS services including ECS/Docker, S3 and message queues (MQ).
- NoSQL database experience, including DynamoDB, DocumentDB or MongoDB.
- Strong experience creating RESTful web APIs using open-source frameworks.
- Works well in a collaborative team of 5 - 8 engineers and contributes to Agile ceremony meetings.
- Maintains a high standard of code style, performance, testability, etc.
- Strong unit testing, logging and benchmarking experience required.
- Experience with working within a CI/CD pipeline scan/test/build/deploy processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or Quantitative Finance is required, or in lieu, a demonstrated equivalence in work experience.
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Developer roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.