Filmless: Freelance Video Editor United States
Video Editor is needed in United States.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Location: Remote within US
We’re looking for the best freelance editors to help us create custom videos for clients ranging in size from startups to Fortune 500s. This is a work from home job so you can work from any city, state, or country. Specifically, you should be able to:
- Edit kick ass videos that tell compelling visual stories
- Create and customize pro After Effects graphics
- Chose awesome music, SFX, and sound bytes
- Implement creative decision making
- Collaborate with clients and team members
- Must have a reel or portfolio of work to demonstrate skills and abilities
- Must own and be proficient with Premiere Pro, After Effects, and Media Encoder
- Must own a Mac or Windows based PC or laptop
- Ability to use screen recording software like Camtasia
- Able to work with After Effects templates and create custom graphics
- Must have experience working on content that appeals to wide audiences
- Ability to manage multiple projects of varying complexities, meet deadlines, and work well under pressure
- Must know how to work with green screen backgrounds and edit with green screen footage
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Video Editor roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.