Six Flags Over Texas: Fright Fest Action Ghoul Slider Arlington, United States
Actor is needed in Arlington, United States.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Client: Six Flags Over Texas
Location: Arlington, TX
Be scary. Get paid. (Audition Required)
Please note: this is a short-term position for a specific event and time period.
Create thrills by day and frights by night! As a Scare Actor, you will transform into fictional characters with full makeovers and costumes provided by our talented team. Then, you’ll terrify and engage our guests by performing in haunted attractions or in scare zones in accordance with Company and Brand guidelines. Interested candidates will have enthusiasm for providing frights with the ability to be highly animated.
They must be able to work in crowds, varied weather conditions, tight and dark surroundings, as well as wearing masks, makeup, and props for long periods of time, all while staying physically active. Previous experience is not required, but the ability to take direction and follow instructions is a must.
- Must participate in an Entertainment Audition and complete a basic interview.
- Must be at least 18 years of age by first rehearsal date.
- Must adhere to park standards and rules and must maintain a safe environment.
- Must be outgoing, have a good attitude, and participate as a member of the team.
- Must be able to carry and wear at least 20 pounds of costume weight.
- Must be able to complete proper Slider training.
- Must be willing to perform in various roles in full, approved makeup and/or masks, and costumes as assigned. Responsible for taking care of costumes, masks, and props.
- Must be able to stay in character for extended periods of time, performing in front of crowds, both as an individual and as part of a group.
- Must be able to perform around loud noises, in the dark or under special effects lighting (occasionally strobes), and in theatrical fog.
- Must keep work locations clean.
- Must demonstrate a strong work ethic and commitment to the Six Flags Mantra: Friendly, Clean, Fast, and Safe Service.
- Must work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays. You are auditioning to be cast in a show and should be available for all performance dates.
- Previous experience as a slider is preferred. Along with one year of scare acting experience.
- This is a physically demanding job. For extended periods of time, you will:
- Be constantly standing, talking, climbing, walking, reaching, using finger movements, grasping, feeling, speaking clearly, hearing conversation, using hearing acuity, seeing near and far, stooping, crouching, bending, kneeling, etc.
- Perform in and outdoors in extreme heat, sun, cold, rain, humidity, and temperature changes.
- Perform in an enclosed costume, having limited sight lines.
- Work in a fast-paced environment with specific timeframes and deadlines.
- Overtime of adults may be required from time to time to accommodate the business need.
Auditions will be held onsite in the HR Training Room. Applicants can park in Future Employee Parking, then check in at the Security Post and enter through a metal detector. Please wear something appropriate for a work setting, but also something you can comfortably move around in, including close-toed shoes. Do not bring props or wear costumes.
Auditions will take place on:
July 22nd from 11am-7pm.
July 29th from 11am-7pm.
For current Six Flags Employees: Auditions will be held on Thursday July 13th from 7pm-9pm!
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Actor roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.