We Group UK: Freelance Creative Designer United Kingdom
Designer is needed in United Kingdom.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Client: We Group UK
Location: United Kingdom
Freelance day rate (£200 - £250)
Role: A person suitable for the role should feel confident creating concepts and delivering on creative briefs. We work with a variety of clients across private and public sector organisations within the property, retail and public realm so the briefs can be a mixture of conceptual and corporate.
- Produce creative ideas and concepts based on the briefs given.
- Produce professional and innovative presentations that are creative and also accurately represent We Are Placemaking.
- Be able to ensure that the proposed concept is within the set budget provided and use initiative to reach out to suppliers for quotes.
- Store all visuals and proposals within the company’s filing system.
- Adobe Creative Suite (Intermediate Level)
- Sketch Up (Intermediate Level)
- Experience of producing creative presentations and decks.
- Knowledge and passion for the Property Industry in terms of events and creative placemaking.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
Please apply by sending your CV and portfolio explaining how you meet the person specification with subject title Freelance Creative Designer Application.
Successful candidates will be invited for a 15-minute phone call to assess suitability for the role, followed by a 30-minute interview in person or via Zoom.
Applications via video or audio file will also be accepted and will be treated with equal consideration – please outline how you meet the personal specification in your recording.
We will try our best to respond to every applicant including those who are not invited for an interview, and we will try to give helpful feedback (this may not always be possible due to the volume of applicants).
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Designer roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.