Las Vegas Legal Video: Entry Level Videographer (PT) Las Vegas, United States
Videographer is needed in Las Vegas, United States.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Client: Las Vegas Legal Video
Location: Las Vegas, United States
Contract: Part Time
- Filming of legal proceedings on-location
- Field videography and/or photography of subject properties or areas of interest
- Post-production and administrative paperwork
- Customer service oriented
- Experience with video and audio equipment and software
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Proficiency in both Windows and Mac Operating Systems
- Professional dress and appearance required
- Reliable vehicle for travel to job sites (mileage reimbursement provided)
Opportunities for Advancement
As a part of our team, you will have opportunities for advancement in additional service areas.
- Job Type: Part-time
- Pay: $20.00 per hour
- Schedule: On-call
- Education: High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Experience: Filming - 1 year (Preferred)
- Work Location: Multiple Locations
References and resume are required.
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Videographer roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.