The Taubman Company: Graphic Designer (Temporary) Bloomfield Hills, United States
Graphic Designer is needed in Bloomfield Hills, United States.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Client: The Taubman Company
Location: Bloomfield Hills, MI
Contract: Part-time, Temp
Graphic Designer – Temporary Position
The Taubman Company is looking for a Graphic Designer to assist our team on a Temporary/Project basis. This role will lead the shopping center marketing design efforts across 15+ U.S. retail shopping centers. We are looking for a candidate with strong technical design skills, who will thrive working at a fast pace, juggling multiple concurrent projects. Candidate will be the primary graphic designer for center marketing efforts during their temporary term and will be integrated into a variety of cross-team collaborative initiatives: weekly email creative, social media, and various center media campaigns and collateral among others. This position is remote work and candidate will need to supply their own computer equipment and have access to adobe creative cloud with up-to-date software and operating system
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Aid in the design and development of various design projects, including but not limited to: print collateral, large scale graphics, email, traditional and digital media, social media assets, etc.
- Prepare final files for printing and production
- Oversee project management system
Portfolio submission required.
General Administrative Duties:
- Perform clerical duties as necessary, including, but not limited to: responding to client/center, sponsor design requests, project time tracking, preparing correspondence and/or reports, maintaining creative databases, and other administrative duties as required by the Manager, Center Marketing.
- Experience at an ad agency or similar environment
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Good understanding of working around various schedules, deadlines, and budgets
- Strong creative portfolio with a variety of client exposure
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years of marketing, digital marketing or agency experience is preferred
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign, Microsoft Powerpoint, Canva
- Experience with BOX preferred
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Graphic Designer roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.