AL Solutions: Freelance Senior Social Media Manager United Kingdom
Social Media Manager is needed in United Kingdom.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Client: AL Solutions
Location: Remote from the UK
Contract: Full Time
About the Role:
Liam Newton has partnered with a top 5, globally recognised Pharma client who are looking for an experienced Social Media Manager to help promote my client’s social media pages and expand on their social network reach. This is a full time 12 month contract, with possibility of extension. They also pay a very high, daily rate. We require you to be UK based, however it is a fully remote role.
- Apply social media expertise and skills to develop and implement effective and engaging campaigns.
- Reach our audiences and support delivery of our digital strategy.
- Plan, manage, and coordinate projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexibility to meet global needs.
- Shape and advance our digital strategy.
- Innovate and deploy new approaches to stay at the forefront of digital within and beyond the industry.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Social Media Manager.
- Immediate availability for a freelance contract.
- Based in the UK.
- 100% remote working.
- High pay rate, paid daily.
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Social Media Manager roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.