FS Studio: Temporary Technical Design Specialist Mountain View, United States
Production Assistant is needed in Mountain View, United States.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Client: FS Studio
Location: Mountain View, United States
- Assist in running the Skunkworks 3D print lab
- Program the printers
- Schedule production
- Work with customers via internal communication channel
- Deliver parts
- Collaborate with other Technical Design Specialists, Engineers, and Project Managers on prototype builds
- Manufacture parts for builds
- Participate in the assembly process
- Follow a Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for projects
- Escalate problems as necessary
- Operate lab equipment (laser cutters, CNC routers, machine shop tools, 3D printing post-processing equipment)
- Experience with Solidworks, Adobe Suite (primarily illustrator), and Google Suite (slides, docs, sheets etc.)
- Maintain lab organization and upkeep
- Maintain printers
- Dispose of chemicals
- Update inventory
- Clean the lab space
- Organize assembly lines
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Production Assistant roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.