Confidential Restaurant Group: Graphic Designer (PT) United States
Graphic Designer is needed in United States.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Client: Confidential - Restaurant Group
Location: United States
Contract: Part Time
About the Role
Confidential Restaurant Group is looking for a talented and creative freelance designer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong design portfolio and experience working with Adobe Creative Suite.
This ideal candidate would be comfortable designing, editing, proofing, and formatting the layout of: new food & beverage campaigns, menu boards, take out menus, product packaging, working with product photography, and more! Digital marketing or social media experience is a huge plus!
The position will be based in Massachusetts or New Hampshire but remote work is available
- Minimum 3 years experience working as a graphic designer in a fast-paced, team oriented environment
- Complete knowledge and expert use of Adobe Creative Cloud: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, software applications.
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills
- Able to prioritize projects to meet strict deadlines
- Above average verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility and willingness to learn and understand business aspects
- Experienced in typography with Adobe fonts
- MS Office: advanced use of Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point
- Digital photography editing techniques and correction a huge plus!
Pay: $31.00 - $35.00 per hour
- Graphic design: 2 years (Preferred)
- Adobe Creative Suite: 1 year (Preferred)
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Graphic Designer roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.