Overworld Studios: Videographer & Editor required Camberley, United Kingdom
Videographer is needed in Camberley, United Kingdom.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Client: Overworld Studios
Location: Camberley, United Kingdom
Contract: Part Time, Full Time
Our young, complex students that attend Overworld regularly:
- Create radio shows/Podcasts
- Creating digital images
- Create TV adverts
- Create audio recordings
- Create Livestream broadcasts
- Create videos for YouTube
What we need:
Work lead and provide ideas for video content.
Support the mentors/students in filming and editing video projects.
Transport, set up, and operate AV equipment for pre-recorded location and studio productions.
Edit and distribute projects to agreed specifications and deadlines.
Manage your own work schedule effectively - ensuring deadlines are met.
Manage resource library for a streamlined workstation.
Experience working with young people is preferred but not required.
Ensure expertise in professional audio and video editing and post-production procedures, techniques and standards, and keep up to date with new technologies.
This is a perfect opportunity for someone wishing to showcase their talent and gain valuable experience in an exciting industry. You will have the following skills and experiences:
- Experience in videography, photography, as well as some hands-on experience.
- A portfolio/showreel is essential to showcase ability
- Experience working with commercial video production software, i.e. Adobe Premier, Vegas, Davinci, After Effects.
- Knowledge of Photoshop.
- Experience in motion graphics, interactive video and basic audio is preferable but training will be available.
- Proven experience in creating ideas for video content.
- Experience creating for social platforms such as Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat, LinkedIn, YouTube and Facebook.
Time Management Skills - Ability to support and control a multitude of activities and be able to handle multiple tasks and accounts, prioritize tasks and negotiate deadlines.
Proven communication and presentation skills.
Ability to work with young and complex individuals with varying needs.
Good written communication skills.
Good interpersonal skills both internally and externally.
Strong attention to detail.
Creativity and imagination.
Comfortable working productively across multiple in-house teams.
Full UK driving licence.
- Strong chance of internal progression.
- Regular team building activities.
- Paid time off.
- Access to state of the art gaming equipment.
Part-time hours: 17 per week
Salary: £18,500.00-£26,000.00 per year
- Additional leave
- Casual dress
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
Monday to Friday
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Videographer roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.