HAYA: TikTok Content Creator / Videographer / Marketer
This job has been crawled from the web.
Contract: Part Time, Other
- Come up with viral video ideas (you’ll be taught how to do this)
- Go to the clients location and shoot the content
- Edit the content (From home on capcut)
- Submit it to us
Benefits for you:
- Very very flexible times - you only need to go to the shoot location and then you can edit at home and that’s you done!
- You get paid for doing the work and not for your time, so if you finish the shoot and edit everything in a day - you’re free for the rest of your time and you’ll still be paid the same
- Bonuses for hitting certain views for videos
- Free food at all of the restaurants we work with
- You get to travel to different restaurants and see different cities
You will need:
- A newer iPhone model
- Lots of storage available on the phone
- Be happy to travel via train/bus or your own car to different nearby cities
- Add the word “bubbly” at the start
- Let us know your iPhone model and how much storage you have left
- Show us any relevant work - perhaps your own TikTok page or anything relevant
Part-time, Temp to perm
12.5 per week
£15.00-£20.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Work from home
Flexible Language Requirement:
English not required
Supplemental pay types:
GCSE or equivalent (preferred)
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Social Media Freelancer roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.