NHN Global: Remote Social Media Manager
This job has been crawled from the web.
Client: NHN Global
Contract: Part Time
- Manage our all social media platforms including Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and TikTok
- Create and share engaging content on all social media platforms, including text, images, and videos
- Prepare reports regularly on social media marketing efforts.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure content is relative and appealing.
- Keep staying on top of current social media trends and find best practices for the company
- Monitor follower engagement and interact with them on the platforms
- Create and maintain a social media marketing editorial calendar
- Experience building a TikTok audience from 0-100k+ followers
- Experience identifying social media trends quickly
- Video editing skills including trendy cuts and transitions
- Interest or experience in the fashion industry
- 100% remote
The pay for this position in Los Angeles, CA is $52,000 (yr); however, the base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Please contact us at *** if you have any questions.
$51,000.00 - $53,000.00 per year
TikTok Marketing: 1 year (Required)
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Social Media Manager roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.