Conifer Area Chamber of Commerce: Freelance Kitchen and Bath Designer Conifer, United States
Interior Designer is needed in Conifer, United States.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Client: Conifer Area Chamber of Commerce
Location: Conifer, CO
Contract: Contract, Freelance
- Ability to accurately measure and record dimensions for projects
- Ability to work independently and meet project deadlines while adhering to company standards
- Active listening skills and attention to detail
- At least 3 years prior experience designing and selling kitchen and bath projects including cabinet packages.
- Excellent communication skills to effectively collaborate with our team and clients
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity with appropriate design and visualization tools
- In depth knowledge of single family residential finishing products such as cabinetry, tile, countertops, lighting, plumbing, and hardware
- In-depth knowledge of and strict adherence to the area’s building codes
- Professional appearance, well spoken, able to verbalize and communicate in a clear and concise manner
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Proficient with in 2020 or ProKitchen software
- Proven experience and portfolio showcasing your expertise in kitchen and bathroom design
- Respect for differing opinions, styles, and financial situations
- Self-motivation and the ability to work independently
- Strong knowledge of kitchen design principles, industry trends, and materials
- Strong understanding of residential remodeling practices and knowledge of building codes and regulations
- Anticipating and informing clients of additional features which may be of use to them
- Collaborate with our team to understand clients’ goals, preferences, and design requirements for kitchen and bathroom remodeling projects
- Conducting trade-only consultations to understand design goals, preferences, and functional requirements of their clients’ needs
- Create detailed design plans, including layouts, material selections, and 3D renderings, that reflect the clients’ vision and align with our company’s design principles
- Ensure timely project delivery by adhering to project schedules
- Incorporate knowledge of current design trends, materials, and fixtures to create innovative and appealing designs
- Informing clients about appropriate care for their kitchens
- Keeping a record of hours and activities completed to ensure that clients are billed accurately
- Meeting with clients to ascertain the intended functions and appearance of each space
- Observing prescribed building and safety regulations
- Provide expert advice and recommendations on space optimization, functional layouts, and aesthetic choices
- Suggesting appropriate materials and finishes
- Work with collaboratively with our Interior Designer and GC
Please submit the following:
- Design portfolio
- Your preferred design software (2020 or ProKitchen)
- Resume highlighting relevant experience and qualifications
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Interior Designer roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.