Williams Classics Ltd: Videographer & Social Media Manager Abergele, United Kingdom
Social Media Manager is needed in Abergele, United Kingdom.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Client: Williams Classics Ltd
Location: Abergele, United Kingdom
Contract: Part Time
Responsibilities and Duties
- Experience with photo and video editing.
- Familiar with Social Media platforms, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok.
- Familiar with Youtube.
- Utilising your technical knowledge
- Suggesting and making improvements to processes
- Driving License
Qualifications and Skills
- Ideally a qualification in photography.
- The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic and looking to challenge their abilities repairing what some may say is ‘un-repairable’.
- Will also have a driving license.
- 3 days a week, flexible (Monday-Friday) with a view to increase to a full-time position. Consecutive days would be best.
- Overtime and a pension scheme.
- Our operation is health and safety orientated, with staff welfare a major priority.
- We adopt an understanding and flexible approach to family requirements and working hours.
Salary Depending on Experience.
Salary: Up to £22,000.00 per year
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Social Media Manager roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.