DigiPen Institute of Technology: 2D Game Development Course Content Creator (PT) Redmond, United States
Game Developer is needed in Redmond, United States.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Client: DigiPen Institute of Technology
Location: Redmond, United States
Contract: Temporary, Part Time, 2 Months Contract
2D Game Development Course Content Creator
- Develop and update engaging content for 2D game development from the engineering, art, and design perspectives.
- Tailor the content for apprentices aged between 12 and 18.
- Teach the principles of 2D game development, including creating a game framework for various types of games such as pong, brix, scrolling platformer, RPG, shooter, etc.
- Provide remote support to apprentices and address their questions.
- Good in educational content development.
- Good understanding of game development principles and techniques.
- Good writing and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
$25 - $35 per hour
Part-time temporary, with a 2-month production approximately 20 hours/week period followed by an 8-month support period approximately 5 hours/week.
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Game Developer roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.