CBS Sports: Robo Operator, CBS Sports Digital (Temp/Freelance) Stamford, United States
Camera Operator is needed in Stamford, United States.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Client: CBS Sports
Location: Stamford, CT
Contract: Temporary, Freelance
The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge of broadcast operations and production activities. The Robo Operator will work together with directors and producers during production to create a unique and creative show.
- Set up and prepare all three cameras for each show
- Plan with producer and director expectations for the show
- Create visually appealing shots throughout each show with Ross robotic cameras
- Monitor location of robotic cameras via overhead camera in the studio
Qualifications:What you bring to the team:
You have -
- At least 1 year of “hands-on” experience with a robotic system
- Must be willing and able to work flexible hours, under tight deadline pressure, including breaking news
- Since the schedules will rotate, you must be able to work all shifts, including weekends and overnights, and holidays. Must be able to work additional hours beyond scheduled shift with little or no notice if needed
- Experience with ELC OPERATIONS – calling and cutting News Broadcasts, Camera Robotics, Audio Consoles, Playout Servers, and Graphics Playback
You might also have –
- Bachelor’s degree in Broadcast Communications or equivalent
- Experience with Ross Cambot or Vinten radamec robotic pedestals
- Experience shading and painting cameras and the ability to read videos levels and make adjustments
Hiring Salary Range: $$60,000 - $65,000.
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Camera Operator roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.