Beyond Frosting: Social Media Manager and Content Creator (PT) United States
Social Media Manager is needed in United States.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Client: Beyond Frosting
Contract: Contractor, Part Time
Remote- But must be located in the US
Part-Time (5-10 hours/week)
Hourly Rate: Dependent on experience (not a salaried position)
Are you interested in working directly with a successful social media-based business?
Beyond Frosting LLC is currently hiring a part-time Social Media Manager. We own and operate a food blog, www.beyondfrosting.com, specializing in easy-to-create dessert recipes for everyday bakers.
This position will primarily be responsible for:
- Managing social media channels for Beyond Frosting including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, Twitter, and our email list.
- Engaging with our audience and preparing and scheduling all content.
- Driving growth across our digital platform.
Our ideal candidate would have:
- A proven background in social media management and content creation.
- Some level of food and cooking knowledge and feel comfortable writing and discussing food-related content.
- Self-motivation, reliability, and attention to detail.
- Please view the website and social channels for examples of the writing that is required for the position.
In addition, there will be other smaller projects and responsibilities including:
- Writing copy and proofreading.
- Creating digital media.
- Manage defined social media accounts, including the development and execution of content calendars.
- Execute all scheduling across multiple channels and platforms.
- Lead the development of creative assets (graphic-based images and sequenced stories).
- Basic reporting of important metrics on a monthly basis.
- Continually research and stay up-to-date on social media best practices, trends, and growth strategies.
- Create and execute content for email subscribers.
- Able to work on a computer for extended periods of time.
- Has previous experience managing brand social media accounts, can provide examples of work.
- Understanding of Meta Business suites required including analytics and scheduling.
- Excellent writing skills and ability to tailor writing to meet the style of our brand.
- Creative thinker who can brainstorm ideas and strategies with a focus on storytelling and engagement.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, with a strong ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Basic cooking knowledge preferred.
- Self-motivation and the self-discipline required to work independently from home.
- Basic SEO knowledge.
- Experience with Wordpress and Google Analytics a plus.
- Working knowledge of Airtable, Smarterqueue, Canva, or Convert Kit a plus.
Candidate will work remotely. Candidate must have their own computer, phone, and reliable internet service.
Email a cover letter introducing yourself and why you are interested in the position, along with your resume and any portfolio or writing samples.
Pay: $20.00 - $25.00 per hour
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Social Media Manager roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Send Customized Pitches
Secure Payment Process