firstname.co: Digital Ambassador (PT) United States
Content Producer is needed in United States.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Contract: Part Time
LDA team members for the UT annual giving program will serve as the primary liaison between the institution and prospective donors. Using email, social media, text messaging, and video to communicate, LDAs will connect with alumni, students, parents, and friends of the institution throughout the year, helping to educate the UT community about the impact and importance of giving.
- Participate in all aspects of video production to produce a steady stream of video projects
- Producing simple, straight-forward, “authentic” video (using your phone to capture of-the-moment, compelling content)
- Video editing via tools such as iMovie, Final Cut Pro or DaVinci Resolve
- Scripting and storyboarding individual and/or team videos
- Serve as on-camera talent for the video produced by you and your fellow LDA teammates
- Attending campus events or interviewing subjects to give alumni and supporters an “inside-look” at UT campus life
- Create messaging which allows for engaging with students, alumni, parents, and friends of the university through multiple channels to inspire philanthropic giving
- You must be a current UT Austin student to apply.
- Digital information fluency skills, including familiarity with and a demonstrated savvy on multiple social media networks including Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong oral, written, and digital communication skills, including public speaking experience
- Ability to work independently, maintain confidentiality, computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Access, Data Entry, Outlook and ESP), detail-oriented, punctual and reliable, professional, and ability to use professional judgement.
- Customer service and/or sales experience preferred; non-profit fundraising experience a plus
- Must be available during the academic year.
- Must be available during regular business hours as well as some night and weekend work.
- Hours worked may not meet or exceed 19.50 hours without explicit approval from Supervisor. While we do our best to accommodate student academic/personal schedules, we reserve the right to limit hours if an effort to coordinate schedules becomes too restricted.
- No other on-campus employment permitted while working in this position.
Approximate hours per week:
10-15 Hours, workload varies by week
$15 per hour
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Content Producer roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Send Customized Pitches
Secure Payment Process