Iranian Diaspora Collective: Social Media Producer / Editor (Pr editor) Los Angeles, United States
Video Editor is needed in Los Angeles, United States.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Client: Iranian Diaspora Collective
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contract: Part-time, Full-time, Contractor
Who you work for:
A multi-hyphenate founder, entrepreneur, investor, philanthropist and personality who is working on a venture fund, 2 non-profits, a book and incubating brands. We keep it busy, so if busy is your happy place this may be a good fit for you.
About the role:
A video editor to edit and cut top down content to educate people on current events (with a focus on the ongoing Iranian freedom movement) and perspectives in culture, beauty, investing, diversity and inclusion. This includes face-to-camera and archival content which sometimes uses raw footage from surrogates. In success, this role ensures high levels of social engagement across multiple platforms. The content created in this role drives engagement to CTAs, and helps launch our campaigns and initiatives. This position reports to a group of executive talent and social media influencers and strategists, who are experts in this domain and value your contributions. The position includes weekend and evening hours.
Who you are:
- You have a strong knowledge of social media and editing apps across multiple platforms.
- You have a proven record of creating buzzy content and are passionate about building brands and community through social media.
- Virality is what you love. You’re competitive and are motivated by metrics. Data is a skill for you because as a social-first expert, it helps you stay competitive with the algorithm.
- You are up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You are current on what is #trending on IG, Tiktok, Twitter and even LinkedIn – not because it’s your job, but because you love it and it’s your way.
- You have a strong understanding of various approaches to editorial storytelling (think: NowThisNews, Vice News).
- You thrive under tight deadlines, take feedback well, and thrive in a social-first environment.
To apply please submit cover letter, resume, IG and TikTok handles.
Pay: $25.00 - $28.00 per hour
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Video Editor roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.