Health & Rehab Solutions: Graphic Designer (PT) Kalispell, United States
Graphic Designer is needed in Kalispell, United States.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Client: Health & Rehab Solutions
Location: Kalispell, United States
Contract: Part Time
Are you a creative soul looking for consistent, but flexible work? We’re looking for a part-time Graphic Designer to join our headquarters’ team in supporting 18 healthcare companies with their marketing materials and campaign needs, and assist with maintaining our digital platforms. Guaranteed 16 hours per week with a potential for up to 24 hours per week as needed.
- Fulfillment of graphic design requests from partner companies and HRS headquarters. This includes; updating or creating new business cards, ordering branded promo items, development of social media graphics and campaigns, custom branded apparel, service brochures, flyers for events and promotions, print and digital advertising, and occasionally the physical branding and signage of clinics.
- Development regularly scheduled email marketing campaigns for partner companies.
- Creation and distribution of print mail campaigns from design to placing the order with a vendor.
- Proper filing and management of design files and associated assets.
- Updating of website photos and content for HRS headquarters and partner companies.
- Management of social media channels and Google My Business (GMB) for HRS Headquarters. Also responsible for assisting partner companies with their social media and GMB as needed, and occasionally advertising on the Meta platform.
- Highly skilled in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop.
- Ability to design to vendor specifications for successful development of print materials and advertising.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with vendors on design details such as paper weight, cut, color process, print finish, folding instructions, etc. to achieve desired product.
- Experience with basic website editing such as changing photos and written content. Creating blog posts is preferred. Our headquarters and partners use WordPress.
- Experience with social media for business. Highly desirable if you have experience managing social media pages and/or GMB for multiple brands simultaneously.
- Experience using project management software (ex: ClickUp, Slack, Asana etc.)
- Must be customer-service oriented.
- Consistently organized, the ability to prioritize many projects at once, and an eye for spotting areas where we can be more efficient or develop improvements to creative standard operating procedures.
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Graphic Designer roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.