Southern Utah University: Social Media Marketing Consultant Cedar City, United States
Digital Marketer is needed in Cedar City, United States.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Client: Southern Utah University
Location: Cedar City, UT
This is a temporary position with one-time limited funding. This position is on an as-needed basis. The consultant will be contacted when a business owner needs specific marketing related assistance. It is not a regular hourly position but is on an ad hoc basis. Limited funding is available through 6/30/2024. When the funds are depleted, the position ends.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Confidentially consult clients on their marketing techniques and tactics.
- Teach clients how to market their business across multiple mediums.
- Help clients create and execute marketing plans.
- Guide clients in creating marketing content.
- Work with the director and business coordinator to help clients.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in video production and editing.
- Experience in Social Media marketing.
- Organization skills: Must be able to manage multiple projects at once, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of digital marketing tools, such as social media platforms and analytics.
- Basic experience with CRM software.
- Entrepreneurial experience is helpful.
- Must be flexible and willing to work on an as needed basis.
Documents Needed to Apply:
- Cover letter
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Digital Marketer roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.