GF Brands Ltd: Graphic Designer (PT) United Kingdom
Designer is needed in United Kingdom.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Client: GF Brands Ltd
Contract: Part Time
We’re GF Brands LTD, a Remote Creative Marketing Agency based in Bournemouth, UK. We are looking for a talented, passionate, fresh and enthusiastic Multidisciplinary Graphic Designer to work remotely Part-Time and flexible hours from your Home. Someone special to add to our talented team of graphic designers, developers, content writers and online marketing experts. If you are good and passionate to designing Websites, Branding, Packaging and other Marketing Materials, then maybe you’re a fit for us! We need someone Creative with prior experience and a killer portfolio of work as a Web and Graphics Designer. Sound a bit like you? Can’t wait to meet with you.
- The position will be focused on UX/UI web design prototypes in Adobe XD. Creating apps and front-end web, logotypes, brochures, 3D mockups, stationery, and digital presentations.
- Must be able to comfortably and quickly develop website designs, designing Logos, Digital & Print Brochures, PDF documents.
- We need somebody with previous experience working in a graphic studio or advertising or digital agency (more than 2 years experience).
- Proficiency in the following Adobe Creative Suite software is required:
- XD (Good proficiency) / Most used software and essential for us.
- InDesign (Good proficiency)
- Illustrator (Good proficiency)
- Photoshop (Medium Level)
- Support the Graphics manager in the development of logo, digital presentations, brochures, websites, and corporate stationery projects.
- Create supporting graphics for websites
- Implementing front-end UX/UI into web developments (support will be given)
- Plan and create front-end UX/UI based on project briefs
Other skills that we look for in an ideal candidate:
- 1-year experience using WordPress (more is preferable)
- Ability to Multitask and Manage Time Effectively
- Creativity / Able to come up with new, insightful ideas
- Enthusiastic and ambitious
- Highly organised
- Good communication skills
- Friendly & Sociable
- Strong technical skills, with the ability to quickly understand how to use new software.
- Qualified in ICT at A Level or equivalent
- Qualified at degree level in a design-related field
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Designer roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.