Online Technical Services: Senior Lead .NET Developer (Web/Windows) United States
Developer is needed in United States.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Client: Online Technical Services
Contract: Temporary, Full-time, Contract, 9 - 12 Months
This Resource will develop .NET/C# integration in Azure environment.
- Assess – review and collaborate with users on requirements
- Recommend – review and recommend design of .NET integration framework and possibly infrastructure configuration in Azure pertaining to interfaces
- Implement – develop and implement interfaces in Azure to connect various County Agency systems
- Test - conduct unit and system integration testing
- Support and Maintain – write operation runbook in supporting the developed interfaces
- Knowledge Transfer – write interface design document and conduct knowledge transfer sessions with team
Required Skills & Abilities:
The resource needs to be an expert in .NET/C# development in the area of interfaces, and preferably experience in working with Azure Function. In addition, the contractor must have some knowledge in working with user requirements gathering, analysis, as well as conducting system integration testing.
- University graduate in computer science or related engineering field.
Pay: $110.00 per hour
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Developer roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.