rag & bone: Urgent! Temp - Digital Production Designer New York, United States
Production Designer is needed in New York, United States.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Client: rag & bone
Location: New York, NY
- Provide support to the creative team & senior designer by making edits and putting the finishing touches on digital projects.
- Assist in executing digital marketing campaigns, design and production of emails, website design and content refreshes.
- Provide additional support to Communications projects as needed.
- 1-3 years design experience within the luxury/lifestyle space
- Bachelor’s degree required
- An intimate understanding and excellent command of typography, color, layout, the digital production process and usability
- Strong hands-on design skills
- Detail-oriented, efficient, organized, self-starter, highly productive and collaborative approach to work
- Strong ability to prioritize tasks, and work both independently and as part of a team
- Superior knowledge and skills with Adobe Creative
- Knowledge of video editing and motion graphics a plus
$30-50/hour based on experience. This will be 20 hours a week.
Rules we live by | Rules you live by
- Be a Good Human - Be original, be authentic. Stand for diversity, equitability & inclusivity.
- Have No Fear - Innovate, solve problems
- Own Every Decision - Work together, get results
- Quality Matters – Not only with product but we see it in our people
- Make Shit Happen - Be disciplined, be competitive
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Production Designer roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.