Quad: Digital Designer (Temporary) Coraopolis, United States
Designer is needed in Coraopolis, United States.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Location: Coraopolis, PA
Quad Temporary Digital Designer
Quad, a marketing experience company serving premier brands, seeks a qualified Temp Digital Designer to work in partnership with one of our largest retail clients in the greater Pittsburgh, PA area. The ideal candidate has a strong background in digital design and production in support of email, website and social media platforms. In this role, you will support varied design and production needs for our client focusing primarily on digital channels, but also supporting print design as needed. You must be a strategic thinker and problem solver who can utilize existing templates, or bring forward new ideas and approaches based on current trends and industry best practices. Experience with code is a plus.
- Expected hours are 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM EST
- Translate business goals, designs and initiatives into compelling, innovative, and clear digital communication
- Conceptualization and production of graphic design for a range of digital and print marketing materials
- Develop, test and deploy responsive email campaigns
- Use research, data and analytics insights to inform design decisions
- Collaborate with creative and digital team members to ideate and execute digital assets that adhere to brand guidelines
- Perform quality assurance on all deliverables
- Strive to stay up-to-date on the latest production techniques and creative designs utilized industry-wide
- Utilize strong visual communication and design skills to translate marketing or informational content into functional deliverables in a variety of media
- Must have an understanding of web design, such as: creating responsive design, using HTML5 semantic tags and valid front-end markup
- Ability to work with a team to develop and maintain project timelines
- Ability to handle multiple simultaneous projects across varying media
- Strong Adobe Creative Suite experience (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
- HTML and CSS coding experience, including responsive design is a plus
- Self-motivated and proactive to identify opportunity and initiate growth in emerging areas
- Well organized with very strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Team player that can also work well independently
- Strong Excel skills
- Proofreading and excellent grammar skills are a plus
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Designer roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.