GTS Technology Solutions: Graphic Designer Austin, United States
Graphic Designer is needed in Austin, United States.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Client: GTS Technology Solutions
Location: Austin, United States
Contract: Contractor, Full Time
Job Title: Graphic Designer
Location: Austin, TX (Remote but must live in Austin, TX)
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 am-5:00 pm
Job Type: 1-2-month contract; possible extension
GTS Technology is currently hiring a Graphic Designer to assist one of our clients with a short-term project.
Experience and Key Skills
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- Expertise in MS Office application (PowerPoint, Word and Excel) & Adobe Creative Suite & Sketch
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills, Creative mind and storytelling skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g. Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Final Cut)
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Experience: Minimum 5 Years
- Qualification: Any bachelor’s degrees
“GTS Technology Solutions, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GTS Technology Solutions, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation, and training."
- The employee agrees to maintain a work environment that is ergonomically sound, clean, safe, and free of obstructions and hazardous situations.
- The employee must have a quiet, noise-free home office space that is free of distractions.
- The employee will maintain at their expense a high-speed and reliable internet or wi-fi connection.
- Must be well-groomed and presentable for a business environment.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $60.00 - $65.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Graphic design: 1 year (Preferred)
- Adobe Creative Suite: 1 year (Preferred)
- Adobe Illustrator: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Graphic Designer roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.