VanderHouwen: Social Media & Reputation Manager Hillsboro, United States
Social Media Manager is needed in Hillsboro, United States.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Location: Hillsboro, United States
Social Media & Reputation Manager
The Social Media & Reputation Manager is responsible for leading the company’s social channel strategy and execution, including the oversight of digital engagement across all social platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Yelp, Glassdoor, etc. This position is the primary strategist and lead for developing social content in support all initiatives and works with stakeholders across the bank to curate and build social content that aligns with bank’s overall business and community objectives. The role is responsible for overseeing the bank’s online reputation through proactive online community management, social storytelling and content creation, and works with the Director of Corporate Communications & PR to manage reactive responses to enterprise-level reputational concerns. The position provides expert guidance on social media strategy and best practice as platforms and social engagement evolve, as well as helps empower positive associate and customer social engagement. This is a hybrid position.
Social Media & Reputation Manager Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the bank’s social content and engagement strategy to support overall brand awareness and to elevate the bank’s reputation through positive engagement around its vision, people and contribution to the success of associates, customers, and communities.
- Advise on social media strategy best practices, develop and report against KPIs, generate user engagement and social reputation reports, conduct social media competitive audits, and implement tactical frameworks with primary responsibility for advocacy, design, development and management of comprehensive social media strategy.
- Direct creative agencies, third-party vendors and other suppliers, maximizing outside skills and resources while minimizing financial outlays to bring insight and expertise to projects and plans.
- Responsible for leading social media engagement initiatives, including but not limited to:
- Creating, curating, and managing all published social content;
- Collaborating with other team members to create original content for posting on channel;
- Sourcing and curating outbound content in alignment with strategy;
- Advising customer engagement team on responses, as appropriate;
- Providing POV on relevant and timely topics and trends;
- Building and nurturing relationships with community members to foster brand evangelism.
- Maintain social content governance, including creation and maintenance of editorial calendars, style guides, messaging, taxonomies, metadata frameworks and content migration plans.
- Partner with the Director of Corporate Communications & PR and Director of Content & Communications to determine and manage a social reputation engagement strategy in support of business and goals and apply recommendations that may influence the evolution of all content and channel strategies.
- Support corporate strategy initiates sponsored, including periodic travel across company markets to engage in regional meetings, customer research projects, store opening events and other market activities, as assigned.
- Demonstrate compliance with all bank regulations that apply to your position and keep up to date on regulation changes.
- Maintain working knowledge of our policies and procedures regarding the Bank Secrecy Act, Regulation CC, Regulation E, Bank Security, and other regulations that apply to your position.
- May be asked to coach, mentor, or train others and teach coursework as subject matter expert.
Social Media & Reputation Manager Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, or a related field
- 4-7 years in a social media leadership role responsible for the creation and implementation of social media strategy across an organization. Required
- 7-10 years of relevant professional experience in the digital marketing industry with a clear understanding of the relationships between various marketing channels (both online and offline). Required.
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.) and how each platform can be deployed for different use cases.
- Extensive messaging, writing and editing skills, and the ability to leverage multiple channels to land meaningful narratives, in environments that support brand and experience expression beyond the written word into images, experiences, and interactions.
- Proven experience working within various social medial platforms as well as with social media management tools (Sprout, Hootsuite, etc.).
- Extensive understanding of all aspects of content marketing, social, influence marketing, and communications, including omni-channel and marketing automation principles.
- Possess great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills, with an ability to communicate clearly and passionately, both in writing and verbally.
- Positive attitude and solution-oriented approach to work is a must.
Salary: $40-$50/hr. (DOE)
Benefits are available to eligible VanderHouwen contractors and include coverage for medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long term disability, and matching 401k.
VanderHouwen is an award-winning, Women-Owned, WBENC certified professional staffing firm. Founded in 1987, VanderHouwen has been successfully placing experienced professionals throughout the Pacific Northwest and nationwide. Our recruitment teams are highly specialized in either Technology and IT, Engineering, or Accounting and Finance career markets. Our recruiters value building meaningful, professional relationships with each candidate as well as developing honed knowledge of companies’ staffing needs and workplaces. Partner with us to land your next exciting career. VanderHouwen is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. VanderHouwen does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal civil rights laws.
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Social Media Manager roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.