Slate Studios: Art Director Long Island City, NY, United States
Art Director is needed in Long Island City, NY, United States.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Client: Slate Studios
Location: Long Island City, NY
Slate Studios is a Creative Production Company focused on Advertising & Editorial services for the Fashion, Beauty, and Lifestyle Industry. We are industry leaders in photography and motion production with clients ranging from emerging brands to established global leaders.
The position of Art Director is part of the team of creatives and will be focused on bringing product stories to life in an editorial, compelling approach. This position requires a highly motivated individual who can concept and create and execute creative projects. Focus will be on creating compelling content that can be leveraged across all channels (in-store, .com, social, etc.) Collaborate with peers to concept seasonal campaigns that support the overall branding and marketing objectives across all mediums including store windows and signage, site and emails.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Work with Slate Studios Management and our creative agency to help design projects within our brand appropriate guidelines
- Oversee and lead multi-channel creative strategy, brand direction and development
- Manage creative agency timelines, deliverables and communications
- Work with creative agency to prepare design presentations for Management
- Prepare layouts for final production
- Assist in creation and organization of design templates
- Assist with conceptual and visual research as needed
- Manage and maintain all logos, branding and advertising design concepts
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree, specializing in graphic design or art direction
- 3+ years of direct design experience within fashion or beauty industry
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite including, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.
- Highly organized
- Understanding and interest in all current trends surrounding fashion, beauty, design, art, music and culture
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver consistent quality, highly detail-oriented work
- Excellent typographic knowledge and skill set
- Ability to manage one’s own time efficiently and productively
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to take direction from others and communicate successfully within a small team environment
Rate will be commensurate with experience.
Monday – Friday | 9AM-6PM
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this position, please submit your professional resume, website/linkedin and/or other professional website(s), and explain any professional experience which would be helpful in us determining if you are the right fit for the position.
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.