RPS: Videographer/Editor Port Saint Lucie, FL, United States
Videographer is needed in Port Saint Lucie, FL, United States.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Location: Port Saint Lucie, FL
Contract: Part-time, Full-time, Contract, Internship
We are looking for a part-time or full-time Video Editor in Port Saint Lucie, FL.
Want to work at a newly launched, leading high-performance sports academy and get the chance to document it all?
RPS is a new multi-sport, full-time boarding academy with high-performance programs in tennis, golf, beach/indoor volleyball, and soccer. We have student-athletes from around the world who live on our campus, train full-time, and go to our own fully accredited school.
Get to be part of the process of creating social media, micro-documentary, and marketing videos that tell the story of this amazing place where some of the best young athletes train in the hopes of going pro.
We are located in Port St. Lucie and have a world-class coaching and management team. We are looking for bright, energetic and talented videographers and video editors. We are officially open for business now, but our marketing launch is in late Q4 2023, so we need to ramp up for the launch.
- As Videographer and/or Video Editor, you will be responsible for editing (and shooting) footage on a daily basis for all of our individual sports (tennis, golf, volleyball, and soccer).
- We aim to produce content for marketing purposes (web/YouTube) and social media. Content will be short form; the Position will report directly to the VP of Marketing.
- Great opportunity to expand my skillset in a high-level sports environment.
Applicant must have two (2) years of experience as a videographer and have a solid understanding of the production process, including Adobe Premier or Davinci Resolve. All marketing is storytelling, and we have a great story to tell. You must have the talent and the desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment (like a startup). If you love sports or have a background in sports that’s great but not necessary. Please submit your portfolio with links so we can see your previous work.
- Assist in the creation of high-quality video content for micro-documentary, social media, and marketing purposes.
- Work with our team to shoot and edit content.
- Work with our designers to create graphics and layouts for social media posts.
- Monitor and maintain equipment, ensure it is in good working order, and report any issues to the Videographer.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be comfortable working on a computer and using various software programs (Davinci Resolve, Premiere Pro, After Effects)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Internship
Pay: $20.00 - $25.00 per hour
Expected hours: 20 per week
- Flexible schedule
- 4-hour shift
- 8-hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Port Saint Lucie, FL: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In person
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Videographer roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.