Rose International: UI/UX Designer Opening (6+ Months) Bellevue, United States
UI Designer is needed in Bellevue, United States.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Client: Rose International
Location: Bellevue, WA
Contract: Temporary, Full-time, 6+ Months
This role is specifically with Client’s Focused Categories Design team as a Senior Designer for Client Motors. The Client Motors team is working on the best end-to-end buying and selling experience for vehicles, parts and accessories.
We partner closely with teams across client to improve the core experience for our customers while simultaneously embracing the unique passions, interactions, and communities of our customers.
We work across the product development cycle and pride ourselves for solving really big problems with design thinking. Using design creativity and user-centered design principles, you will work with cross-functional teams that are reinventing the social, mobile, and local commerce landscape.
Your responsibility in this role is to craft elegant and simple interfaces that solve complex interaction problems for a broad range of customers. This role will be designing across mobile and desktop platforms as well as taking advantage of emerging mobile technologies and partner services.
- You’ll need to be a strong interaction designer with great attention to detail; finding radically simple solutions to complex customer needs and pushing to tackle design problems at scale.
- You will understand established design patterns and standard methodologies, but always feel the need to improve on these and do better.
- You are comfortable pro-actively collaborating with data, design, product and engineering teams and can communicate your ideas in a compelling way.
- You can be creative and work within current constraints while building out future design visions that inspire teams around you.
- You are curious and have an appetite for learning and lead with empathy and humility.
- Create world-class, user-centered designs incorporating customer needs, business requirements, technical feasibility and future trends Develop conceptual diagrams, information architecture maps, wireframes, visual mockups, lightweight specifications, prototypes and demos.
- Participate in user research and product testing and use data for your decision making.
- Help lead product discovery activities and collaborate on future direction with peers, researchers, design leaders, product partners, engineers and executives.
- Communicate your design work effectively and get people excited about your ideas and solutions Speak passionately about.
- User Centered Design and technology design.
- Lead projects with a proactive stance toward achieving success and working with others to remove any barriers in your way.
- 5+ years experience in Product Design.
- Strong understanding of the user-centered design process.
- Experience in core design research, including competitive and landscape analysis, pattern research and crafting insights from observation.
- Specialist in designing across multiple devices from mobile, tablet, and desktop.
- Experience working with product managers and developers to deliver great experiences.
- Expert in design and prototyping tools (Figma, Sketch, Adobe CS, Principle, Invision, etc.).
- Education/learning in Interaction Design or equivalent.
- Outstanding portfolio demonstrating a broad range of product design work across web-based applications, consumer experiences, and mobile devices.
Nice to have:
- Experience working in the automotive industry or a passion for motors E-commerce / marketplace experience.
- There are a lot of paths that could lead you to a role like this, so we encourage you to apply if you’re excited about this opportunity.
Pay: $70.00 - $80.00 per hour
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for UI Designer roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.