King's Dream Business Consulting, LLC.: Brand Designer role available (Freelance, Flexible Schedule)
This job has been crawled from the web.
Client: King’s Dream Business Consulting, LLC.
About the Company:
Founded and affectionately inspired by Seattle’s King County, King’s Dream Business Consulting offers small business consulting and management services to clients across the country. In an effort to serve the underserved small business owners and founders of America, we pride ourselves on our affordability and implementing modern business solutions to help our clients compete with the larger corporate brands. King’s Dream values community collaboration over consumerism, empowering entrepreneurs and decision-makers to save time and money.
Though we are only entering year 3 of operating, we have effectively consulted over one hundred national clients across all industry verticals, successfully expanding during the pandemic and more importantly serving the small companies and brands that make up our diverse cultures and traditions.
What You’ll Do:
- Design or redesign an identity for a product, service, or organization
- Create visual identities (logos, colors, fonts), print media, out-of-home media, packaging, online campaigns, websites, applications, and much more!
- Developing design ideas and strategies that show insight and innovation
- Plans concept by studying information and materials
- Experience designing original Branding Guidelines
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Experience with InDesign, Illustrator, and or, Photoshop
- Must have a strong graphic design portfolio to be submitted with resume
- Must have corporate or product design experience
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $26.00 - $32.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Referral program
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Please attach portfolio or social media handles below:
- Graphic design: 4 years (Required)
- Branding: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.