Yours Truly Media: Freelance Videographer San Francisco, United States
Videographer is needed in San Francisco, United States.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Client: Yours Truly Media
Location: San Francisco, CA
Looking for a freelance videographer in the San Fransisco area for 09/09/2023.
- 09/09 - 6 hours in Petaluma, CA
- 09/09 - 8 hours in Kenwood, CA
The ideal candidate will have experience running and filming weddings with a natural ability to shoot creatively and take direction.
- Team - Able to be a team player. No big egos
- Authentic - You are who you are. No time for liars…
- Passion - If you’re boring then…usually your work reflects it…
- 110% - Always going above and beyond.
- Passionate about filming and creating stories
- Passionate about capturing emotion
- Ability to take candid moments and add creative value
- Have the ability to look at any subject and see how it helps others and tell that.
- Your Own Gear: Primary and Backup Camera, Lenses, Lighting and other required equipment(see equipment list below)
- Highly Skilled with DSLR’s (Manual Mode) Filming, Gimbal, sliders, and special equipment
- Proficiency in Canon, Panasonic, Dji, & Zhiyun products is a plus
- Reliable + Fast Internet Access for uploading procedures
- Able to meet deadlines, follow directions, and willingness to learn
- Work a flexible schedule including after business hours/weekends if necessary.
- Have reliable transportation and maintain a professional appearance.
- Must be punctual
Pay: $40.00 - $80.00 per hour
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Videographer roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.