Consumer Focus Marketing: Graphic Designer (Part-time) United States
Graphic Designer is needed in United States.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Client: Consumer Focus Marketing
Contract: Part Time
- Layout and production of designs, digital and social media, publications, presentations, collateral, and other materials while working closely with the Art Manager, the marketing team, and our consultants.
- Perform revisions following feedback and instructions.
- Pre-flight files for production and printing.
- Follow best practices for file and asset management in a shared server environment.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work as a team.
- 5+ years of graphic design experience with references.
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in graphic design or equivalent experience with strong design and conceptual skills.
- Requires knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint).
- Strong organizational skills, including file management.
- Must be detail oriented and be able to independently evaluate work for accuracy and adherence to established design criteria.
- Ability to understand and implement brand standards.
- Ability to absorb and execute artistic direction/feedback.
- Promote good customer relations through a positive, service-oriented attitude.
- Experience in file preparation for delivery to printers is a plus.
- PowerPoint experience is a plus.
- Marketing experience is a plus.
$20.00 - $25.00 per hour
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Graphic Designer roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.