InfoQuest Consulting Group Inc: User Experience Design Expert (9+M) East Hanover, United States
UX Designer is needed in East Hanover, United States.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Client: InfoQuest Consulting Group Inc.
Location: East Hanover, NJ
Contract: Contract, 9+ Months
- The Client team is looking for a passionate User Experience Design Expert who can creatively solve complex customer problems and enable business teams to make real time decisions on data driven insights to help grow, extend, and simplify global processes.
- Seeking candidates that are senior in UX design as well as workshop development. For this role, you must be an experienced designer, a systems thinker and a passionate advocate for the customer, always looking to invent and simplify on their behalf. Success in this role is dependent on being highly self-motivated and managed, super organized, always open to feedback, and extremely collaborative.
- Develop and facilitate Design Thinking workshops for small to large teams in person or with digital tools
- Mentor and lead junior and mid-level designers
- Manage third parties as an extension of the User Experience Design team
- Drive and facilitate planning process to provide focus and alignment on programs
- Collaborate with leadership and execution teams to help define the overall platform design and deliver
- Advocate and always have the point of view of the customer
- Implement best practice of User Experience in all applications end to end
- Enhancing customer satisfaction and loyalty by improving the usability, engagement, ease of use, and delight provided in the interaction between our customers and digital platforms.
- Gather, refine, and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers/development team.
- Design workflows/sitemaps, wireframes, interfaces, design mockups, and interactions for a global audience across platforms (web, mobile, and desktop)
- Clearly and concisely articulate design principles, prototypes, and presentations to influence stakeholders and peers
- Manage agile front-end development team with goal to enhance websites merchandising and clearly communicate marketing messages
- Champion the design thinking process, leveraging empathy to understand how they will interact with project.
- Explore, advance, and provide cutting-edge solutions to meet internal and external goals and objectives.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in UX design, interaction design, or equivalent professional experience, Advanced degree preferred
- 8-10 years of experience in user experience design, UI, and agility required.
- Experience in building, implementing, maintaining, and governing design systems and guidelines
- Ability to create interactive experiences with prototyping software.
- Proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, Axure, Invision, Creative Cloud, XD
- Experience designing large-scale systems and application
- Highly organized with strong written skills, influencing skills, and outstanding attention to detail
- Strong capacity for leading change, dealing with ambiguity, and proactively recommending creative solutions versus waiting for direction from others
- Able to work in a fast-paced and evolving environment
- Pharma experience is a plus
- A passion to reimagine medicine to improve and extend people’s lives
- Work well in a dynamic, iterative and collaborative environment
- Have a talent for uniting and motivating teams
- Consistent record of working effectively across a matrixed and widely-dispersed organization
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and influencing skills are required
- An influencer who knows how to create and rally alignment and build consensus
- Passion for identifying the ways agile and traditional methodologies can work with a User Experience team, cross-functional projects and critical initiatives, meanwhile collaborating with others and interested in expanding those approaches to business processes
- Ability to take ownership of complicated efforts and mediate between competing interests and personalities to get alignment and motivate change
- Outstanding communication skills, including the ability to communicate between technical and non-technical contributors, and between project teams and senior leadership
- Must be customer focused, a team player, and have excellent communication skills
- Flexible and able to work with personal responsibility, and autonomy
For consideration, please send resume.
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for UX Designer roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.