BeCore: URGENT! Experiential Producer - Freelance United States
Line Producer is needed in United States.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Client: BeCore Experiential Marketing Agency
BeCore is a world-class experiential marketing agency and event production company that has been a leader in creating trend forward experience for brands and the people they are trying to reach for over 20+ years. We believe that immersive experiences can change the way that people see the world and give them perspective that is not so easily attainable in other forms of marketing. BeCore builds… real experiences that have the power to shape you.
The Production Team
The Production Team at BeCore turns dreams into reality. It is the Production Team’s responsibility to take creative concepts and bring them to life in the form of unique and engaging experiences that exceed the expectations of our clients and deliver upon their goals and objectives. This includes all pre-production, execution and post-production tasks. The Production Team works collaboratively with the client and cross-functionally with internal teams and external partners to combine creative solutions and operational efficiency with project objectives and KPIs to deliver exceptional results for our clients.
Why You’ll Love This Job:
- You’ll have the opportunity to work on the execution of high-profile client and projects that establish BeCore as a leading agency in the industry.
- You will collaborate with the Creative and Client Services teams to bring exciting concepts and ideas to life.
- You will think creatively and tactically, providing balance and expertise between two often opposing forces.
What You’ll Do:
- Work in collaboration with the Director of Production, Client Services, Business Development and Creative teams in the pitch and development phases of a project when available.
- Develop top-level and detailed budgets, project timelines and production / operational plans in collaboration with the Director of Production for new projects in the development phase.
- Attend creative brainstorms and internal creative reviews (ICRs).
- Support the presentation of the production and operational aspects of a pitch including budget, timeline, staffing plans, logistics, etc.
Budget Development & Management
- Support the development of comprehensive estimated budgets using previous experience, network of contacts, and where necessary through additional sourcing, researching and gathering of quotes.
- Source and contract vendors that are the best fit for the project, ensuring our partners are the experts in their field while maximizing profitability of the overall project.
- Provide timely reconciliation of projects and final project closeouts.
- Facilitate the production execution of events throughout all stages of a project.
- Intuitively develop and implement detailed production timelines and operational plans to execute a project meeting all client expectations (creative intent, KPIs, metrics, etc.).
- Lead and support communication with the client through the course of a project.
- Introduce new relationships with vendors, partners and resources to keep our events fresh and innovative and to provide our team with the best resources available.
- Work collaboratively and on occasion direct the Creative and Design teams on creative tasks related to projects (i.e. concept decks, renderings, graphic designs, print ready files, layouts, etc.).
- Create or oversee the creation of internal production documents including but not limited to: scopes of work/contracts, pull sheets, staff pay sheets, crisis plans, staff training materials, weather contingencies, event manual documents, etc.
- Create or oversee the creation of client facing documents including but not limited to: work back schedules, approval decks/documents, meeting agendas, meeting recaps, run of shows.
- Source, hire and train onsite staff including but not limited to Brand Ambassadors, Runners, Local Labor, talent, influencers, etc.
- Travel to the event location to lead onsite setup, execution and break down of projects.
- Attend bi-weekly Production Team Meetings and monthly BeCore Team Meetings.
What We’re Looking For In You:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Entrepreneurship or equivalent field.
- 3-8+ years of real-world experience in Special Events, Event Production, Experiential Marketing, Immersive Theatre Production or other related field.
- Firm knowledge and experience of producing a variety of events focused on experiential marketing and brand immersion.
- Experience working in an agency environment is required.
- Possession of strong writing and editing skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Google Suite and Microsoft Office tools, including; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Effective interpersonal, verbal and written communicator and strong negotiation skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to produce accurate and professional documents.
- Organized individual with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, always on environment.
- A solutions-oriented, positive attitude with the ability to problem solve intuitively and creatively for a variety of challenges.
Demands & Expectations:
- 25% typical travel expectations.
- Flexibility to work unconventional hours based on event schedules (nights, weekends, etc.).
- Standard expectation for onsite work hours is 12 hrs/day.
- Must manage and track your time spent on administrative and production tasks via BeCore protocols.
- Required to sit for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to stand/walk for long periods of time for onsite executions.
- Ability to occasionally kneel or crouch.
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Occasionally required to use personal vehicle for local business travel; mileage compensation provided.
- Occasionally required to use personal cell phone for business use.
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Line Producer roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.