English Heritage: Content Producer (Maternity Cover) United Kingdom
Content Producer is needed in United Kingdom.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Client: English Heritage
Contract: Maternity Cover
We’re looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Content Producer to join our busy team. Working in an award-winning Content Marketing team, you’ll work across a range of digital content projects with a team of incredibly talented and experienced Content Producers.
- Deliver engaging and inspiring digital content for the main English Heritage website and YouTube channel
- Create inspiring, informative, and attractive web pages
- Research, write, and commission articles and images
- Plan and attend film and photo shoots
- Commission, edit, and publish SEO-optimised editorial content via our CMS and Shorthand
- Engage with internal and external authors to bring stories of our sites to life
- Identify opportunities for the promotion of articles on social media channels and newsletters
- Manage stakeholders effectively
- Be a team player with creative insights and vision
- Thrive in a deadline-driven, collaborative environment
- Passionate about using content to attract visitors to the website
- Part-time maternity cover, working three days a week
- Flexibility in the choice of working days
- Expected to join the Swindon office once a fortnight
Everyone is welcome at English Heritage, and we are always looking for people who reflect the diversity of the country today, to help us make it more relevant to the diversity of the people, communities, and places we serve. From remote sites to inner city monuments, from regional teams to our Head Office, the diversity of our teams is critical to making sure our heritage is inclusive, exciting, and accessible. We continually look for new ways to promote the past in a way that is inclusive to all and that celebrates the cultural diversity of England’s heritage. By joining English Heritage, you will be part of a charity that is already on an exciting journey to tell everyone’s story.
- Opportunity to progress your career within the heritage sector
- Apprenticeship opportunities
- Subscriptions to professional bodies
- Free access to all English Heritage sites for you and another adult and up to 6 children (under 18 in the family group)
- 25% discount in our shops and cafes
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity/Shared Parental leave
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays pro rata rising to 28 days after 3 years, with the option to buy additional leave
- Matched pension contributions up to a maximum of 10% which can be paid via salary exchange or salary deduction
- Flexible hours
Interviews will be held in the week commencing 2 October via Teams. The start date for the successful applicant will be during the week commencing 13 November. Please note, we reserve the right to close this vacancy once a suitable number of applications are received so early applications are advised.
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Content Producer roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.