Little Dot Studios: JUNIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER (12M) London, United Kingdom
Graphic Designer is needed in London, United Kingdom.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Client: Little Dot Studios
Location: London, United Kingdom
Contract: 12 Months Fixed Term
JUNIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER
With hybrid and flexi time working offered
Based in the heart of Shoreditch, we are an award-winning digital content agency and media network who are currently on the lookout for a Junior Graphic Designer to join our Sports Team on a 12-month FTC.
As a Junior Designer, you will be a part of the studio team and work across various clients, producing high-end graphics for social media.
HOW YOU’LL SPEND YOUR TIME
- Creating eye-catching visual graphics for sports rights-holders’ digital platforms, adhering to brand guidelines and client briefs
- Designing eye-catching YouTube thumbnails in line with platform best practice
- Creating visual assets and reusable .PSD templates for others to use
- Research and communication on design and sports industry trends
- Sourcing effective imagery
- Organising design files and maintaining a consistent naming convention
- Assuring quality control of the final product through meticulous attention to detail
- Some use of motion graphics tools (AfterEffects) may be required
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
Skills matter, experience is useful, attitude is everything.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, most notably Adobe Photoshop
- Experience working to client briefs
- Strong understanding of design principles, layout, typography, and social media
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Good sporting knowledge
- Strong creative mindset with a keen eye for detail and the ability to think outside the box
- Approaching design challenges creatively and come up with best solutions
THE PERKS OF THE JOB
Employee wellbeing is at the heart of everything we do. We offer hybrid and flexible working patterns for all roles, online medical services, mental health and wellbeing programs, enhanced gender-neutral parental leave, interest-free financial support, and a digital nomad policy that allows you to work from abroad two weeks a year. Plus, all the usuals such as pension contributions, generous annual leave, weekly socials, and office perks like free yoga and health treatments!
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Graphic Designer roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.