Kamehameha Schools: Videographer (PT) Keaau, United States
Videographer is needed in Keaau, United States.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Client: Kamehameha Schools
Location: Keaau, HI
Contract: Part Time
Films a variety of in-season sports during practices and during competition and provides films for viewing by the Athletic Department staff.
- Uses video equipment to film a variety of in-season KS sports teams in practice and during actual competition as directed by the Athletic Director or designee. This may include traveling to competition sites around the island and the State.
- Video Production
- Produces a finished video product for the Athletic Department which may include editing and entering graphics and descriptors to the film.
- Video Software Management
- Manages various forms of software. This includes providing instruction/support to staff and maintain licensure requirements and upgrades.
Minimum Qualifications - An equivalent combination of education and experience may substitute for the requirements listed.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Minimum of 6 months experience in a directly related field.
- Knowledge and ability to film in any venue and lighting (e.g. outdoor in poor weather or indoor with poor lighting) to obtain high quality video.
- Knowledge and ability to edit film to produce a finished video product for viewing. This includes adding graphics, descriptors, music, etc.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Experience working with or around high school students.
- Sensitivity to Hawaiian culture and Christian values
- Occasionally stand/walk, write by hand, and lift/carry/push/pull objects that weigh over 20 pounds.
- At times twist/bend/stoop/squat, kneel, crawl, climb, reach/work above shoulder, grasp forcefully.
- Work is typically performed outdoors for sporting events or in a classroom setting for other activities.
- This position may involve traveling to various locations, including neighbor islands to conduct business.
- Work is conducted in an office/school environment and may require work to be conducted in non-standard workplaces.
- Work is typically conducted Monday through Friday at normal business hours but evening and weekend hours are often required to meet goals and objectives.
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Videographer roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.