Happily: Experiential Designer for Events (PT) Baltimore, United States
Designer is needed in Baltimore, United States.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Location: Baltimore, United States
Contract: Contractor, Part Time
Happily is a global events and livestream media production company that represents the work of over 60,000 independent specialists across our departments of Strategy, Creative, Web, Broadcast, and Experiential. We join together on a shared mission to bring the best of humanity to live and virtual experiences for clients such as Airbnb, Adidas, B Corps, H&M, TikTok, TED, and YouTube. We care about the future of our planet and use technology to create unique, fun, carbon zero events.
About This Role
The Experiential Designer takes a big picture view of the entire event to create a comprehensive experience. A good experiential designer will look at every facet of the guests’ interaction with the event to create something that’s bigger than the sum of its parts. The role is critical because someone has to manage the countless interlocking pieces of the planning process.
- Meeting with clients or leaders to learn about their goals and preferences.
- Developing branding and style guidelines.
- Mapping out the layout of the event space.
- Developing an image/ambiance/vibe/theme guide for the planners.
- Selecting specific elements, such as food/drinks, decor, music, furnishings, etc.
- Meeting and planning with speakers, presenters, or entertainment.
- Hunting for new trends and ideas.
- Building past feedback into the event.
- Measuring the effectiveness of the event and whether it met the client’s goals.
- Experience in interior or environmental design
- Experience with creative print production processes and substrates
- Experience with CAD or other rendering software to help pitch experiential concepts
- Comfortable iterating quickly and communicating ideas across different levels
- Collaborate with your immediate team (writers, other designers, producers, production designers), and your cross-functional partners on the Experiential Team
- Comfortable jumping between multiple projects with ease
- 4 year design (or related) degree is preferred
- 1-2 years of industry experience
Pay: From $60.00 per hour
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Designer roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.