Booming Games: Art Director (remote Europe)
This job has been crawled from the web.
Client: Booming Games
Contract: Full Time, Freelance
About the role
We are looking for a creative iGaming specialist who is passionate about Slots to lead our Design team. You will be part of a dynamic and creative environment where challenges never get boring.
- Lead the creative game project process and coordinate assigned artists
- Make sure every visual aspect of the game is thought well and will be created in the best possible quality
- Adequately estimate art tasks during the planning process and evaluate the scope of the task within the project
- Creation of Art style guides and related materials for internal and external teams
- Creation of concepts and mockups to illustrate changes and improvements
- Continuous and clear communication with the Game Producers, Developers and Art team
- Experience in the casino or gaming industry is a must
- Excellent drawing and graphical design skills
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in creating documentation for use in art production
- Excellent artistic judgment and ability to provide constructive detailed feedback
- Ability to present ideas constructively
- Passion for slot video games and games in general
- Excellent people skills, with a friendly and flexible approach
- Good English communication skills
Nice to have
- 3D modeling/sculpting and animation (any 3D software)
- 2D animation (Spine)
- Special effects (After Effects or other software)
Good to know
- We kindly ask for your understanding that we can only consider applicants within the Central European Timezone +/-2
- To be considered for the role, we kindly ask that you submit your resume/CV in English
- This full-time position can be a permanent employment in Malta or on a freelance basis for contractors in the other countries
Why Work for Booming Games
Founder led. Impact driven. Employee centric. We come to the table with a compelling game offering for our clients. We are currently releasing an exciting game every 3 weeks, with aggressive plans to increase this to release a new game every 2 weeks. Using our cutting-edge technical expertise, we aim to shape this offering to have off-the-shelf games from which to take our pick from. We strive to establish a “one team” mentality with our internal clients, all working towards a common goal. We’re a multi-cultural and diverse team whose passions and strengths bring much joy into the work we do.
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Art Director roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.