Huntress: Technical Artist London, United Kingdom
Developer is needed in London, United Kingdom.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Location: London, United Kingdom
Technical Artist Responsibilities:
- Partner closely with the engineering and design teams to develop content across a range of devices and give feedback on Tooling.
- Implement runtime logic within a complex real-time environment with performance limitations in mind.
- Prototype, profile and optimise custom shaders.
- Optimise content through enhancing performance and instructing the artists and designers on asset creation, modelling and texturing best practices.
- Develop broad technical expertise to assist in a wide variety of technical and artistic tasks, including diagnosing and fixing bugs.
- Quickly solve issues with cross-functional leads.
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Design, manage and maintain the pipeline from artists and designers through to deployment.
Skills / Experience Required:
- Demonstrated expertise at understanding inner workings of a real-time game engine (Unity, Unreal, etc)
- Experience with game/real-time profiling and optimisation techniques.
- Experience with real-time scripting.
- Experience in shader languages (GLSL, ShaderLab, HLSL).
- Experience shipping products with stringent runtime performance constraints, such as complex mobile or 3D applications or games.
- Experience collaborating on multi-disciplinary teams.
- Experience communicating across team members including engineers and artists.
- Experience in real-time content authoring (characters/environments/VFX/animation/lighting).
- Experience working with version control systems (Git, Perforce, etc.)
Preferred Skills / Experience:
- Deep knowledge of low-level real-time graphics pipeline concepts.
- Being passionate and informed about emerging technologies.
- Self-motivated, product thinking mindset.
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Developer roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.